Benefits of Membership
Capitol Health Network’s role is to strengthen, support, and create linkages among our members so they can better serve uninsured and underinsured children, adults, and families in the region.
CHN takes a three-step approach to our work:
- Advocate for local, state, and federal policies that enhance and support community health centers and otherwise benefit uninsured and underinsured residents of the region.
- Grow opportunities for member organizations to build their capacity through:
- Access to expert advisors (including medical, legal, financial, and information technology professionals)
- Training and learning opportunities
- Collaborative funding opportunities
- Access to networking opportunities with hospital-systems, health plans, county-run programs, and community-based organizations.
- Support our members through direct service programs to the community which expand the patient-base at member clinics and provide supportive services to their staff.
Our members benefit from being part of a provider community that serves Sacramento’s most vulnerable populations and from the on-going support, networking, and dialogue this relationship creates.
We invite like-minded organizations and individuals to join us. You can click on the link above to download an application form. For additional information, please email us at email@example.com or phone us at (916) 447-7222.
Click for a list of our Members